What is Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammation which predominantly affects the joints, but also in more rare cases internal organs such as the eyes and the skin. Arthritis often develops in episodes.
Cause of Arthritis
The reason why someone becomes ill with arthritis is not yet known. It is most likely that it is an autoimmune reaction.
Commonness of Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common rheumatic illness and affects about 1% of the population. Women are affected about three times more often than men.
The New Arthritis Cure: Eliminate Arthritis and Fibromyalgia Pain Permanently, Bruce Fife
The New Arthritis Breakthrough : The Only Medical Therapy Clinically Proven to Produce Long-term Improvement and Remission of RA, Lupus, Juvenile RS, Fibromyalgia, ... & Other Inflammatory Forms of Arthritis
Symptoms of Arthritis
Typical symptoms of arthritis are:
- Joint pain in the morning and at night.
- In the morning the joints are stiff and cannot be moved for more than 15 minutes.
- Swelling of the joints
- Generally feeling sick, with fatigue and exhaustion.
- Evidence of so called rheumatic factors in the blood.
- Typical changes in the joint visible in x-rays
- Rheumatic nodule
- The joints of the left and right side of the body are affected at the same time.
How to Eat Away Arthritis : Gain Relief from the Pain and Discomfort of Arthritis Through Nature's Remedies
The Arthritis Cure : The Medical Miracle That Can Halt, Reverse, and May Even Cure Osteoarthritis